Global Soul Yoga provides a world-class training program that won’t just equip you to teach a yoga class, it will shift your life! The well-rounded 200-hour syllabus, exposure into the world of yoga and experiences with master teachers exceeds the Yoga Alliance standards. Graduates are equipped to design an authentically successful yoga class with confidence, and are eligible to register as an RYT-200 with the Yoga Alliance. With almost a decade of experience directing teacher trainings and hundreds of graduates, Piper doesn’t just lead an academic program, she taps into the human heart. This program won’t just award you a teaching certificate, it is designed to ground and enhance your practice – it will push your boundaries and encourage you to evolve.
- CONTACT US: via social media or email to request an FAQ and application.
- SUBMIT APPLICATION & DEPOSIT: Return the filled out application to email@example.com and process either full tuition or a $500 deposit to secure your spot.
- RECEIVE YOUR ORIENTATION PACKET: Once the application and deposit have been processed, you will receive your Training Orientation Packet via email. This will contain a Training Agreement, required reading list, pre-requisite work and other important information to get started.
- SUBMIT TRAINING AGREEMENT: Fill out and return the Training Agreement included in the Orientation Packet within 5 days of receipt.
- Nailed it! Now go take a yoga class…
“This was a great teacher training program. We covered a lot of interesting material and learned so much! Overall it was a wonderful experience. I would recommend this training to others. Very grateful to be able to work with Piper.”
“Piper has put together an incredibly diverse curriculum. I feel prepared to teach several styles of yoga and I gained solid knowledge in so many areas such as yoga history, Hindu/Buddhist philosophy, anatomy, the breath and more. She added to the in-class time with meaningful homework and a book selection that I know I will refer back to again and again. This school is appropriately called Global Soul as she puts her heart and soul into each student and creates not only a wonderful curriculum, but a wonderful experience. I strongly recommend her 200hr training course to anyone considering becoming a yoga teacher or looking to enhance their yoga knowledge.”
“Global Soul an amazing, one-of-a-kind experience!! I would recommend it to anyone interested in yoga on any level!!”