Awaken: SRI LANKA YOGA RETREAT March 14 – 23, 2023
Join the Global Soul Squad for this road-trip style yoga retreat through the island nation of Sri Lanka in the Indian Ocean. A bit of everything, nature, luxury, adventure, a little dirt, culture and light yoga to enhance our experience.
SRI LANKA YOGA RETREAT
DATES: March 14- 23, 2023
HOST: Piper Hogan
Join the GLOBAL SOUL SQUAD for this totally unique road-trip style retreat around the island nation of Sri Lanka in the Indian Ocean. A little bit of everything for everyone – all the way from a little dirt to luxury, adventure to relaxation, sight-seeing, culture around every corner, breathtaking views and meditative moments woven throughout – this retreat will fulfill all travel desires.
Make a loop through the island starting your trip heading from the capital of Colombo out to the center of the island in Sigiriya – visit heritage sites, Buddhist Temples, spice gardens and more. Move south to the Kandy mountains – bliss out with mind-blowing views and explore the city of Kandy and immerse in a cultural dance show. Ride the famous train to Ella and visit the 9 Aches bridge – then head further south to Yala National Park and safari with the Elephants and leopards. Complete our travels south near the beaches before looping back up to Colombo to fly out.
Additions to this awesome retreat are the access to receive traditional Ayurvedic spa treatments – one of the world’s oldest holistic healing treatments and the exposure to Theravada Buddhism as largely observed in Sri Lanka.
Join us this March 2023 for what might be the coolest road-trip of your life..
This traveling retreat will have us changing accommodations all along the way – we will stay in everything from luxury boutiques and hotels with pools overlooking radical mountain views – to even 1 campsite on safari.
- 2 airport transfers to/from Colombo International Airport (included on 14th & 23rd) *one hour 15 mins drive from airport
- 9-nights accommodations @ various hotels and campsites
- Breakfasts & most dinners (various meals while road-tripping not included)
- Yoga & Meditation *various styles (longer travel days will have shorter practice or meditative and movement moments interwoven into our experience)
- Transportation for all excursions
- Local Sri Lankan guides for all excursions
- Not to mention an itinerary that has the coolest experiences already included! Speaking of…
THE COOLEST ITINERARY – INCLUDED:
I love that this retreat is a bit of everything and the kitchen sink. The schedule is designed to steadily move us forward on our road trip and see a ton along the way. Be prepared for an ON-THE-GO-ADVENTURE that is mostly a cultural immersion with a foundation of yoga and mindfulness interwoven. Already scheduled in and included is:
- Heritage site visits
- Various Buddhist Temples
- Access to Ayurvedic Spa treatments *not included
- Sigiriya Rock Visit
- Kandian Cultural Dance ceremony
- Traditional Sri Lankan dinner experience
- Tour of tea plantation
- Tour of gem museum
- Tour of spice farm
- Visit to 9 arches bridge
- Safari at Yala National Park
- and more than we could list…
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS & COSTS:
- All flights to Colombo (CMB Bandaranail International Airport)
- Any required travel entry/exit requirements regarding visas/passports/immunizations
- Travel Insurance – get a quote at Travel Guard
- Travel/Spending money
- Food money while on the go
$ 2850 per person double occupancy
$ 4350 single occupancy *inquire for availability
Pay-In-Full Double Occupancy:
- One payment $2850 for 1 adult (double occupancy)
3-Payment Double Occupancy Option:
Payment 1 – Non-Refundable Deposit
Payment 2 – 50% of total due January 14, 2023
Payment 3 – 100% due by February 14, 2023
**Please note ALL payments are non-refundable unless extenuating circumstances apply in which case we will review for a potential of a partial refund**
- ENROLL NOW HERE to process online
Let’s go explore and create the memories of a lifetime!
Traveling to Sri Lanka:
- Currently NEITHER a Covid Vaccination NOR Negative PCR Test are required for entry into Sri Lanka