*COMPLETED* 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, Koh Phangan, Thailand, April 4 – 15, 2017
Students will receive a 200-hour teaching certificate the they can use to register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT- 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher) in Koh Phangan a magical little island in the Gulf of Thailand. It’s a perfect getaway with some of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
EVENT: 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
Students will receive a 200-hour teaching certificate the they can use to register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT- 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher)
LOCATION: Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Koh Phangan is a magical little island in the Gulf of Thailand. It’s a perfect getaway with some of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
- Accommodations are at Sunset Beach Club featuring 2 pools and Thai Bungalows on the beach. The resort is just a few minutes walk to Haad Rin, the main town. DATES: April 4 – 15, 2017
Students will want to arrive to the island by the 3rd of April and book to leave as early as the 16th.
INVESTMENT: Tuition is $3250.
- Full tuition includes training, lodging, breakfasts and Thai Massage.
- Students are responsible for travel costs to and from the island, lunches & dinners and spending money (a little goes a long way in Thailand!)
- Students are also responsible for purchase of the required training books and registration directly with the Yoga Alliance at the end of the program.
SPECIAL EVENTS: Songkran and the Full Moon Party
This year is extra special as we will be on the island for 2 epic events!
o Songkran – April 13, 2017 –
- Thai NewYear. This is an amazing cultural event to participate in as the entire nation turns into a giant water fight to wash away the old and bless the new! Perfect celebration paired with teacher training!
- Full Moon Party – April 11, 2017. Koh Phangan is famous for its monthly Full Moon Party, where people from all over the world come and celebrate on the beautiful Haad Rin beach – just minutes away from our resort. While we won’t be on the island to “party it up” we will certainly get a taste of this fun experience!
SCHEDULE: A typical day in the life of a Thailand Teacher Trainee…
We accomplish so much each day in order to complete the teacher training but we also really get to experience the island, travelling all over it on training excursions. Most days we do yoga/study at the resort in the morning and go off on an island/training adventure around lunchtime through the end of the day.
7am Morning Yoga on the Beach
9am Lecture/Training Activity
12pm *Travel to another part of the island 12:30pm Lunch & Beach Play
1:30pm Lecture/Training Activity
3:30pm Yoga Class at local studio
5pm Lecture/Training Activity
6:30pm *Travel back to Haad Rin
7pm Dinner and Thai Massage to end the day
ENROLLMENT: Enrollment is easy and just a few steps!
- Request and fill out a training application
- Along with your application process your full tuition or a min $500 deposit to hold your spot.
If you process the deposit, payments can be made as follows:
- 50% due by 2.28.17 (an additional $1125)
Remaining 50% due by 3.15.2017 (an additional $1625) Tuition must be paid-in-full by March 15, 2017 NEXT STEPS: Orientation Packet
- Once enrolled, you will receive a Training Orientation Packet via email. This will outline travel/booking tips, pre-requisites for training as well as the list of required books to read.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
- We are here to support your planning efforts! Reach out with training or travel questions (especially if you have extra travel time we can make lots of suggestions!)